A little thanks all you geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gee

Reaction score
Just want to say a little thanks to the geeks on here, and well...this whole site really!

I'm nearing the end of my training in nail tech at college and have been practising lots on people but my full sets were taking hours and hours and hours....

I have spent a lot of time reading on here how to perfect technique, get smile line right etc etc etc.... i am so happy to say i have just done a perfect set of acrylics in less than 1 1/2 hours, I know i should get that down some more but i'm so chuffed that after putting into practice some of the tips and tricks i've learned on here things have just seemed to come together!

The girl who's nails i did tonight also went and showed her new nails to her neighbours and i now have 2 more bookings and they want spray tans too! :green:

So thanks geeks! this site is SO helpful!

I have to add that my tutor is great too just in case she reads this....:green:

Well done
your timing is fine though, don't get caught into the trap of rushing a set of nails,
clients prefer a good set of nails in a relaxed atmosphere not a rushed set, :hug:

Oh yeah i don't want to be rushing my nails at all, I love doing them! its just great to be able to do them in a reasonable time now, rather than 3+ hours as before! :)

Latest posts

Back