Abusive customer tonight! Please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KobellaSaffy

Reaction score
Please help.
I had a girl booked in for extensions last week I told her I could try and put in 200 strands and see how we got on as she had very thick and blunt cut shoulder length hair. I fitted the hair for her and realised it wasn't going to be enough easily needed another 25/50 loops, I offered to come back 5 days later to add more for her free of charge. I told her not to wash the hair and to leave it curly
as it was less noticeable.. She was happy with that and happy for me to come back.. She then text me 2 days later with a picture of the hair straight and had ago at me, her mum then rang me and her cousin all threatening to take action etc and I don't know what to do i have never had a complaint before and they have been VERY abusive I have offered a removal and refund tonight but I don't really want to be at the house with all of them. What can I do? Or what would you suggest? Pictures below

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    722.3 KB · Views: 197
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 98
They are being silly.
Tell her you won't be threatened and that you will only remove and refund her after she's apologised to you.
Keep copies of the texts and don't respond further.
Bad behaviour should never be rewarded!

Unfortunately, whenever you offer anything discounted or free, you will attract chancers who are happy to take advantage of you.

They are being silly.
Tell her you won't be threatened and that you will only remove and refund her after she's apologised to you.
Keep copies of the texts and don't respond further.
Bad behaviour should never be rewarded!

Unfortunately, whenever you offer anything discounted or free, you will attract chancers who are happy to take advantage of you.

This. Pure chancer is all she is. Don't let them intimidate you and do not go alone if you don't feel safe. Or at all as above.

I think it's very nice of you to offer to remove and refund. Tbh if I was her that is what I would want- but I would never be nasty / disrespectful.

I would personally just camly say to her - I understand it does not look how you expected, so I have offered to remove free of charge and give you a full refund - but I will not do so if I continue to be threatened and spoken to like this.

You are trying to sort the problem so you do not deserve to be spoken to like crap.

Id take someone with you if you feel not safe

I don't understand what further action they can take when you have offered to correct it or remove them.

Omg this happened to me but I was the client and used wefts (however she warned me like you did .... And I accepted it, I knew the risks it was my fault not hers I just asked her to thin my own hair.... Lots )
What brand are you using as it looks quite thin... I have 200 bonds and my hair is like 3 heads worth of hair!
I totally agree though please don't go on your own that's so intimidating..... Do you have a partner /brother /no bullshit friend you could take
*You told her that due to her hair thickness she may need more
*you offered to rectify it... She also done what you asked her not to!
*you offered her a refund (personally I wouldn't have) have you got a consultation form with any of this on? X

How did it go for you tonight OP?

Latest posts

Back