Achieving this colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninar

Reaction score
my niece is a natural 6 and has outgrown 4 and bleach 3% ombre... She is now wanting this colour, I know I will have to lift her to a clean 10 but what toner could I use please

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1,010.7 KB · Views: 155
It looks like a extremely light lavender is that what your seeing?

Yes that's what I thought. It's hard to judge with the t shirt x

Your going to have to bring her up extremely pale, what fashion color lines do you use?

I don't use any particular colour line but I have colour phyc in wild orchard n was thinking of diluting that down, thanks for your reply x

Do you have pastel Pravana in stores by you?

I don't think the U.K. Has Pravana @Claire Olsen

What is your local supply store? @ninar hace you warned her about the up keep? And also if you have olaplex I think that would be a must with all the lifting your going to have to do here x

Oh darn pastel Pravana would be the perfect color!

Don't hold me to it I've never seen it in my salon centre but you might be able to get hold of it online not too sure tho I've seen some fab results with it x

No we don't have that @Claire Olsen. I have a hair cosmetics and salon services. Yes Iv warned her x

I'm sure you'll find a formula for that! Practice on your dolly! [emoji4]

There's a few that you will be able to get hold of the crazy colours do a lavender but wether it comes out the shade of that photo I don't know I've only ever used the Reds in crazy colours which part is it your unsure of getting it to a clean level 10 or the lavender colour? X

Was the lavender colour. It's ok we have gone for a violet root to a pink ombre, thanks for replays xx

Did you take a picture? X

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 45
It was colour psych in Wild violet and rusk pink x

Latest posts

Back