Quantcast

acid primer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

diesel1978

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
777
Reaction score
12
Location
North Yorkshire
help i have just spilt some scid primer as i was throwing it away and my finger is burning like hell. don't laugh but i have put it in milk!!! has n e one else had this prob b4
 

Mrs Gadget

Geeky Princess
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
711
Reaction score
7
Location
Warwickshire
If you wipe monomer on the area where you spilt it this should counteract the burning.

Works for me when I do this sometimes.

Jue ;)
 

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
6,709
Reaction score
477
Location
Yorkshire
you need to neutralise the acid :shock: vinegar would work. Wiping monomer is not a good idea :twisted: Please remember always keep monomer liquid (no matter whose) away from soft tissue!!! In theory actually Cuticle Remover would do the job! Since this is not going to be a regular occurance, that would be far less harmful than monomer!! Hope that helps! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top