Acrylic courses in Beds/Herts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michellen2411

Reaction score
I am qualified in Calgel and am looking to go on to acrylic, does anyone know of anywhere in bedfordshire or hertfordshire that doesn't cost the earth? Thank u 😀

I really want to do Acrylics too, but college don't cover them with us and I can't say i do know about any acrylic courses that cost under 200 pounds.

I really want to do Acrylics too, but college don't cover them with us and I can't say i do know about any acrylic courses that cost under 200 pounds.

I've been looking online but not sure of the best option, could do a home one but a bit dubious of doing that.. Will do a bit more research on it.. 😊

theres nothing as far as i know in beds or herts, ive been travelling to essex to do my courses with cnd x

theres nothing as far as i know in beds or herts, ive been travelling to essex to do my courses with cnd x

Oh what a nightmare.. My tutor from college is running a VTCT one but it will be over probably 12 weeks ish.. I wanted one that wasn't that long, I'm so fussy haha

Latest posts

Back