Acrylic lifting few days after!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KateeLouise

Reaction score
Hey geeks I am really gutted I qualified in may this year and I have gone self employed in a shop and customers have come back with lifting, I am really down and I have red all the other topics in search and can't find my answer u am taking the skin off the nail that shouldn't be there and I am buffing and evening going over lightly with a low grit file and I am using nsi and glaze n go very top an no acrylic touch any skin or cuticle so help please as the owner isn't really pleased with me at the minute. X

Hiyas

You say you use nsi, did you train with nsi products or have you just started using them, if so that may be part of it.

You need to be doing a complete prep, you haven't mentioned using primer or nail pure plus before doing your l&p

Is everything you use nsi, it's a very good system if done properly hun, maybe your missing a stage which is causing problems.

Are u using nsi acrylic ?? Lifting can be caused by different element's is it all of your ladies and how long are they wearing there nails b4 lifting happens ?

I use all nsi stuff, I do all correct prep and its about 3days+ when start lifting after, I have done a nail on myself and its fine hasn't lifted and been on a week on Wednesday, I was trained with nsi so have used it from beginning x

Are you sure that you are not touching the skin then if it is happening to all your clients?? Are your nerves getting in the way? It took me a while to get my confidence up and not be shaky or nervous during a service. Could this be a factor?? Chin up.

I do get nervous and shake abit, if I touch the skin I quickly wipe it off but it's like 2 fingers out of the rest that will slightly get touched, the nails looks amazing after there done but couple a days there lifted! :(

are you pressing and not patting? i used to just pat, but since iv started 'pressing' the seem to be okay. sometimes a nail comes off or a couple start to lift but practice makes perfect! :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Yes I am pressing I have watch the old nail tech and she watched me and said I am doing fine and doesn't understand why it's lifting, I have got the lady next door to us at work to be my gineua pig(how ever you spell it) ill be checking them today see if lifted or not x

Latest posts

Back