Acrylic nail came off after a week

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amanda-43

Reaction score
New to nails and was wondering if one nail after a week coming off should be charged to reapply new or offer free. I have been doing free acrylics to gain experience and a lady just lost one. Probably not good enough prep work but at least i get to find out and improve as they can't really complain much.

I would redo for free. If it lifted and came off then i would say something wasnt right with your application, either cuticle left on the nail plate, maybe you forgot to prime, maybe acrylic was touching side walls or cuticle area..?

The fact that you don't feel ready to charge for the new set to begin with suggests that you're not very confident in your work. So I don't know if you can charge to repair one of a set that was free to start with. Maybe just use it as a learning curve.

When did you finish your training? x

Thank you for replying girls.
I do offer free to gain experience and make it clear to clients.
I finished training in May this year through Essential nails so i still see myself as still a learner even though qualified so it would be good to practice on guinea pigs and offer foc

Latest posts

Back