Acrylic nail training course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vix*14

Reaction score
Hiya :)

I am looking to book myself onto an acrylic nail training course (I live in Waterlooville, near Portsmouth) and if I find I am any good then I would like to start out just doing it from home on the weekends to earn a little extra cash. I have always wanted to learn, but I work 8am - 6pm in the motor trade so it's difficult finding the time! I have looked online and there seem to be some courses which are a day or two, but I'm not sure whether this would give me enough experience and get me up to the standard of producing a great set of acrylic nails? Any advice or recommended training courses would be greatly appreciated, thank you! :) x

Hiya :)

I am looking to book myself onto an acrylic nail training course (I live in Waterlooville, near Portsmouth) and if I find I am any good then I would like to start out just doing it from home on the weekends to earn a little extra cash. I have always wanted to learn, but I work 8am - 6pm in the motor trade so it's difficult finding the time! I have looked online and there seem to be some courses which are a day or two, but I'm not sure whether this would give me enough experience and get me up to the standard of producing a great set of acrylic nails? Any advice or recommended training courses would be greatly appreciated, thank you! :) x

It's impossible to learn anything in a couple of days.

Essential Nails offer online courses, but you simply can't beat the practicality of hands on education and experience IMO.

Many of the well know brands offer training, including CND via Sweet Squared, NSI, OPI, Nail Harmony, Young Nails to name just a few, so it's well worth doing some research, either directly or via the bountiful information available on this forum :)

Hi i done the essential nail acrylic liquid and powder Course even though I got a distinction I had no confidence working with clients I didn't even know if I was doing it all OK I then found a few private courses and I'd never recommend an online nail Course it just didn't work for me plus you'll be working on a plastic hand that has no feelings so I didn't know if I was filing to hard hope this helps If you can try cnd courses I loved it

Hello. INK London has a trainer in Portsmouth, their acrylic is amazing.

An if you can get to Gosport there is a young nails trainer

Is there any beauty acadamies near u. Ive found one and they do evening and day classes. Xx

Latest posts

Back