Acrylic nails cracking?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KateeLouise

Reaction score
Hey geeks I have done a full set on my best friend on Friday, she hasn't had them on for over a year and insisted having them long and oval/stiletto shape, I use nsi by the way. My friend messages me last night saying most of them have cracked!! :/ it has never happened before. I have done my mums nearly every week and still look amazing so I don't know what's she's done. Any advice help please xxx

do you have a photo? is the cracking like a glazed look at the surface ? maybe the glaze and go , or are the cracked across the way ? might indicate the structure war not built strong enough for the length ,
where as length way cracks might indicate she's had a nibble!

it really is hard to say with out seeing them or a better description ,

clients don't always know terminology and will find it hard to define cracking from lifting ,

do you have a photo? is the cracking like a glazed look at the surface ? maybe the glaze and go , or are the cracked across the way ? might indicate the structure war not built strong enough for the length ,
where as length way cracks might indicate she's had a nibble!

it really is hard to say with out seeing them or a better description ,

clients don't always know terminology and will find it hard to define cracking from lifting ,

Thanks for replying, I just put a normal polish top coat as she was going to remove the colour paint before she went back to work, I don't know yet she going to come tonight for me to have a look at decide what I am going to do, if there cracked what would you suggest to do? Xx

I have sorted them, she only had 2 nails off and biting by the cuticle which I managed to sort out xx

Latest posts

Back