Acrylic paints

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harlsdiesel2

Reaction score
Hiya,I any ideas where i can buy some good quality acrylic paints please?really need to start getting more creative with my nails! Thanks in advance.X

Hiyas

I use liquitex, I used it for years for my art and now for nails and personally don't think you can beat it.

If you want a good one from a nail company then crystal nails do some lovely ones too.

Hiyas

I use liquitex, I used it for years for my art and now for nails and personally don't think you can beat it.

If you want a good one from a nail company then crystal nails do some lovely ones too.

Thanks maz where can i buy it?X

Hobby craft do the basics range in different size boxes, I have the 36 which gives me a good range incl gold and silver, white is prob the first you'll need to rebuy, also you can buy them individually on varies craft websites including Amazon.

If your buying individually then the basics range is brill or make sure you get the soft body if going for a bigger tube or jar.

Just google liquitex basics hun :) prices do vary on Amazon but you can get a bargain my mate did.

Hobby craft do the basics range in different size boxes, I have the 36 which gives me a good range incl gold and silver, white is prob the first you'll need to rebuy, also you can buy them individually on varies craft websites including Amazon.

If your buying individually then the basics range is brill or make sure you get the soft body if going for a bigger tube or jar.

Just google liquitex basics hun :) prices do vary on Amazon but you can get a bargain my mate did.

Thankyou Hun.Xx

Latest posts

Back