Gel polish recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenz82

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Can you all please tell me what gel polish brands you recommend.

I've been using Gel 2 since 2016 but it is no longer stocked in UK and shipping from US is just not feasible. Have also used CND shellac but the colour choice just isn't there, they're just not bright enough!

I'm super fussy on only using products that are sold to professionals only where I can. I had been looking at Kiara sky, Halo pure nails, Urban graffiti but anyone can buy these so I'm not sure of their quality. Have also looked a TGB but they don't stand out with having bright colours (which I love!!).

I'd love to hear your recommendations. Eventually mine are either going to run out or be unuseable and will need to be replaced. Your suggestions will give me somewhere to start.

Thansk guys.

Hi,
Make sure you join this group on facebook which has all the info on brands related to the current rise in allergies Log into Facebook Nail Tech Awareness

CND Shellac and their newer plexigel are very good but if you are not keen on their colours, have a look at Lecente who are a safe brand with loads of fabulous colours, good training and some excellent re-branding packages.

I used to use Gel2, I still use CND SHellac but run CJP's gel polish along side as an alternative. It very different to use compared to CND, I would highly suggest a conversion course and their lamp. Prices are excellent, delivery fast and outstanding customer service.

www.cjpnailsystems.com

Hi,
Make sure you join this group on facebook which has all the info on brands related to the current rise in allergies Log into Facebook Nail Tech Awareness

CND Shellac and their newer plexigel are very good but if you are not keen on their colours, have a look at Lecente who are a safe brand with loads of fabulous colours, good training and some excellent re-branding packages.
I'm already on that page, thank you 😊

I used to use Gel2, I still use CND SHellac but run CJP's gel polish along side as an alternative. It very different to use compared to CND, I would highly suggest a conversion course and their lamp. Prices are excellent, delivery fast and outstanding customer service.

www.cjpnailsystems.com
I'm so gutted they're not stocked here. Shipping is ridiculous and no-one locally uses them anymore so can't even split the shipping! I will look up CJP, thanks for the suggestion. How are they different?

Bio Sculpture has transformed my business. Wouldn't recommend anything else!

Latest posts

Back