Acrylic powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chantal21

Reaction score
Hey,
I've just started doing nails and I'm using nsi powders and liquid at the mo.

I want to do different colours that nsi don't have, does anybody know any other good products too use? I've seen loads on eBay but wanted a bit of advice please!

Thanks!!!

First piece of advice, DO NOT buy a professional nail product from eBay. Stick to getting your pro products through a distributor. You never know what you will get from eBay, it could be knock offs. I use OPI and CND products. Both are great. Just make sure you get the proper education for the product you choose.

Sent from my Xoom using SalonGeek

Hey!
I haven't personally used different coloured acrylic but check with NSI first, as this is the brand you're using already.
I would strongly recommend NOT buying powders, liquids etc. of Ebay.
I buy some nail art bits of there, storage, and couch roll but no products.
They could be fake
x

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

Thank you :)!!!!

Nsi do loads of different colour acrylic powder, just go to their website and you can see all the ones they do.

What colours are you looking for? NSI do a huge range of coloured powders which is why I have recently converted to their products. You can also mix their powders and create your own colours

I agree, i would never buy anything from Ebay. However i was using the edge nails products, but i have now been converted to NSI, i used it today, its easier to work with, i managed the ratio better than i did with the edge products. :)

Latest posts

Back