acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss belle

Reaction score
can some1 tell me how to stop my acrylic from being runny! even if i dont use a lot of liquis it still seems to be runny and not go on thick like at a salon...please help im new 2 this :cry:

The way to stop your acrylic been runny would be to get some training,
we do not give out advise to people who do there own nails as they can cause no end of damage to themselves and others

The way to stop your acrylic been runny would be to get some training,
we do not give out advise to people who do there own nails as they can cause no end of damage to themselves and others

:):) good advice !!!!!

sorry i have trained in ITEC but i havent had much practise an the teaching wanst really good quality. iam planning to go to creative and start again xx :cry:

sorry i have trained in ITEC but i havent had much practise an the teaching wanst really good quality. iam planning to go to creative and start again xx :cry:
In that case then you need to go to your profile and update it with what training you have had and where and what products you use and then we will be able to give you the best advise :hug:

ok sorry i will do i never realised ...thanks x :)

Latest posts

Back