Ad glamourizing domestic violence

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eskimonailtech

Reaction score
This ad is not nice. I had my ex partner hit me for 6 years until I gained some strength to leave him. The lady of the salon owner who's done the ad is trying to save herself from being slated for the ad. There's woman out there that would be upset by this ad, she should of thought a little more. But we all have to make mistakes to learn by them and she may not of thought of domestic violence because she may never been involved in it.

I don't see the purpose or meaning behind this ad. What is it trying to promote? That one should look debonaire after having beaten one's wife? Or that one should look glamourous after having had one's a** beat?

That's a point gr8nails, I didn't think of that one

I guess that you can still look good by getting your hair done even if your boyfriend is beating the crap out of you?

This ad is not nice. I had my ex partner hit me for 6 years until I gained some strength to leave him. The lady of the salon owner who's done the ad is trying to save herself from being slated for the ad. There's woman out there that would be upset by this ad, she should of thought a little more. But we all have to make mistakes to learn by them and she may not of thought of domestic violence because she may never been involved in it.

Yes - domestic abuse is a hidden epidemic in the uk. I think whoever made this ad has just set the standard for being the stupidest most pig ignorant human being in existence.

This makes me wanna say, "Where my girls at?"

Time for an ol' fashioned beat down 'round hur.

Cant even comprehend it.

Latest posts

Back