Add-on courses to beauty therapist qualification

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanko

Reaction score
Hi

I'm recently qualified as a level 2 beauty therapist. Ive realised by looking for jobs that I'm very limited to what i can apply for. So I've decided to take the next few weeks to try and complete add-ons to my qualification. I have booked in for a Gelish course next week which I'm very excited about but its quite expensive (includes kit). So i don't have much money left for other add-ons. i felt nails was the most important to have to start with. :)
I had looked at eyelash extensions, HD Brows (can't find a training centre in Rep of Ireland though), advanced waxing, LVL (again trying to find a training centre) and tanning but most courses want you to buy in to their kits which i just can't afford.
I feel if i have add-ons id be much more appealing to employers and it would boost my confidence going in to the Beauty Industry.
Id really appreciated and help/suggestions that people may have or if they are in a similar position.
TIA ;)

Latest posts

Back