Additives with Shellac Overtly Onyx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there everyone. Just a little question about additives. I want to start playing around with them a bit and love a dark dramatic nail. Just wondered what i would be best buying first and what could work well over a dark shade like overtly onyx or blackpool. Thanks in advance for any help

X
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would say get all of them! Lol but if you like darker colours the all of the ones in the photo work well on dark, light and bright. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395218176.083673.jpg

Hi there everyone. Just a little question about additives. I want to start playing around with them a bit and love a dark dramatic nail. Just wondered what i would be best buying first and what could work well over a dark shade like overtly onyx or blackpool.

Hi Emma, Blackpool and Overtly Onyx are my two favourite CND Shellac colours to wear :)
In fact, there is not one CND Additive that won't look great over there two colours! But if you want to keep it dark and dramatic I'd suggest getting a hold of the 'Forbidden Collection' (A/W '13 prepack) which comes in a lovely silver case to store your CND Additives in.

I see you are in Manchester, S2 have a distributor partner in Manchester so you could go along, see the CND Additives for yourself and get some advice first hand. Nail Training Courses | Beauty Training | Lash Training Courses | Manchester | Bolton | Liverpool Creative Academy Manchester

Enjoy! :D

I love violet pearl and pink gold sparkle over overtly onyx. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395229200.658414.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395229222.193814.jpg
Just 2 of my personal faves :)

Ah thanks guys, really helpful. Those nails look beautiful :) the additives posted above where the ones i was looking at as they seemed the most versatile. I am actually still training with cnd ( at the creative academy in manchester actually! Been browsing the shop after class havent i ;-) )not qualified yet so im getting a bit carried away with the additives haha. But i just want to start practising. Going to give myself some beautiful shellac fingers.....you are your own best advertisment after all!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back