Adhesive Shrink tubes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairbylouisa

Reaction score
i had 2 models for shrinkie method of extensions and they have said theyve slipped alot. i got in contact with my training company and they suggested i may of used wrong tubes non adhesive.

so where can i can some that are definitely adhesive tubes? thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm qualified in Shrink links too and i think there rubbish. I've had them in my hair and the slipped alot and i lost a lot more than i do with Micro rings. When i first started i did a few people with shrinkies and they had the same trouble as me.
I don't recommend the method to my clients just seems more trouble than it's worth.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I absolutely hate them they cause no end of problems
Always have complaints
I use nail tip mini locks and copper tubes and have no issues with those

I've got them in my hair and I have found them fine. I'm on my second week and have even used hair dye Which hasn't affected them at all. As long as they are sealed correctly they shouldn't slip. Shrinkies are perfect for people who regularly colour their hair. Most of the hair extension stockists sell them. Extensionelle, Angel Remy etc

I bought a load when I was in America from doctored locks, you can buy them online nd I never have a problem, as above said as long as they are fully sealed they no problem at all 👍

Latest posts

Back