Advanced eyebrow course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeloo

Reaction score
Hi,

I would be grateful for any advice about which eyebrow course to do. I've qualified in facials and am more into the aesthetic side of things, but am increasingly thinking that it would be good to add in advanced eyebrow shaping (have had a couple of requests already for it).

As I would be pretty well starting from scratch, I have looked into HD brows and Billion Dollar Brows. BDB said that I need to have my 'basic' training already, so I was leaning more towards HD. However, the other thread about their heavy handed tactics has really put me off, plus it is obviously a big initial outlay for training.

I'm aware that a lot of people who have previously trained in eyebrows say that there is a lot of repetition in HD, but what do people who had limited prior experience think?

I've looked at some other courses, but they all seem to be half to one day. I do learn pretty quickly, but I'm uncomfortable about such a short course as I wouldn't want to mess up someone's eyebrow shape. Also, I think that I may want to look into microblading in a year or two and probably need a good grounding in advanced eyebrow shaping before then.

Thanks in advance, L xx

Hi,

I would be grateful for any advice about which eyebrow course to do. I've qualified in facials and am more into the aesthetic side of things, but am increasingly thinking that it would be good to add in advanced eyebrow shaping (have had a couple of requests already for it).

As I would be pretty well starting from scratch, I have looked into HD brows and Billion Dollar Brows. BDB said that I need to have my 'basic' training already, so I was leaning more towards HD. However, the other thread about their heavy handed tactics has really put me off, plus it is obviously a big initial outlay for training.

I'm aware that a lot of people who have previously trained in eyebrows say that there is a lot of repetition in HD, but what do people who had limited prior experience think?

I've looked at some other courses, but they all seem to be half to one day. I do learn pretty quickly, but I'm uncomfortable about such a short course as I wouldn't want to mess up someone's eyebrow shape. Also, I think that I may want to look into microblading in a year or two and probably need a good grounding in advanced eyebrow shaping before then.

Thanks in advance, L xx
Hiya Rhian Thomas from Gateway Workshops does eyebrows for 1 day but they offer that if you feel you need more training you can retake the course for free. Rhian is very thorough and really helpful. Hope this helps x

Hiya Rhian Thomas from Gateway Workshops does eyebrows for 1 day but they offer that if you feel you need more training you can retake the course for free. Rhian is very thorough and really helpful. Hope this helps x
Thank you for the reply. I've managed to find a course near me run by someone who I used to visit as a client and have 100% confidence in, so am very excited about learning now!

On another note (and without wishing to resurrect a closed thread), thank you to the person who mentioned about the 'other' company's bullying tactics - I'm glad I didn't get tied up with them now.

L xx

Latest posts

Back