advert

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicky

Southern Geek
Reaction score
Can anyone help..! I know some of you put ad's on your cars like sign writting but i want the ones that stick to your window...!

Anyone know where i start..!

Thanks Vicky x

Are you wanting little ones to give away to your clients, like footie teams, etc. or proper sign written ones for your vehicle?

For proper sign written ones you'll need to search for 'sign writers' in your local Yellow Pages/Thomson Local/etc.

For little ones to give away, you'll need a printers......not sure about on-line ones - I'll have a google if you want and see what I can find.

Where are you?

HTH

T
xx

Try contacting Aspirations (Sherrie) she may be able to assist her hubby does signwriting and things x

Thanks girls...i'l pm Sherrie and see if she can help too.:)

Why don't you also consider magnetic stickers on your car doors. You can take them off whenever you want.

Hi there...I think a sign makers place will be able to help you with the window stickers....I'm getting my window signs/stickers made by a locol sagnage shop...HTH

Tisha

Hi, my hubby does signs, magnetic ones etc, at a special 'geek' rate as he has his arm twisted up his back by me! lol anyone interested can pm me for a quote, but as a guide a pair of magnetics is £40

Latest posts

Back