Advertising/flyering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B Beautiful

Reaction score
Hello can anyone help me! I have just set up a beauty salon from home and wanted to go into my local centre to hand out flyers for my business, to promote the treatments I do. Can I just go and hand out flyers in the small centre near my house? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you very much xxxx

If you ask the person in charge of your local centre first, I'm sure there will be no problem.

Have you advertised on google or in your local newspaper?

Hello there, yes i have sent a message to my local council as i know in the main city you need to hold a permit to hand out flyers. Waiting to get a response. I have a website and did advertise in my local magazine but only got 1 client from that most my business comes from word of mouth and referrals. October November months have been quite.

If you get a lot of referrals through word of mouth Facebook would work well for you, get liens to tag themselves in your pictures then you can spread the word. Also check out Lynne's marketing thread for more ideas. Xx

Lealflets are always a good way of getting new business. When we first opened our salon, we did a big leaflet drop in our local residential area and it generated lots of interest very quickly!
Good luck for your salon :lol:

Latest posts

Back