Advice after CND complete course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CatherstonRose

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I am a newbie and wondered if anyone had some advice?

I have one more day and I will have completed the CND complete course, which I have thoroughly enjoyed and it has been amazing.

The question is now what to do? I have practised on quite a few people that I do not know and everyone has been happy with the service for free, but I am not sure where to go from here.

I would like to rent a table but as I have not yet got my Itec, I feel that I am not qualified or experienced, which makes it very difficult finding work. Also would this be a problem with insurance, I currently have student insurance with BABTAC?

I need to generate some income somehow, I have emailed some local places that do CND, but I have not heard back.

Has anyone got any good ideas, after all we all have to start somewhere!

Many thanks xx

Well done for completing the course (nearly!)
In my experience emails get nowhere, get down to the salons and show them how great you are, take a portfolio etc. keep practising on friends and family or maybe (if you drive) start out mobile in your village or something. Hth's

Well done for completing the course (nearly!)
In my experience emails get nowhere, get down to the salons and show them how great you are, take a portfolio etc. keep practising on friends and family or maybe (if you drive) start out mobile in your village or something. Hth's

Thank you Tranquility. x

Has anybody got any answers re the insurance side of things and renting a table without being ITEC qualified?

Latest posts

Back