Quantcast

Advice for a novice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

greenteamilk

Reaction score
First post, everyone. Disclaimer: I am a rookie. I will do my best to follow the rules. I am trying to achieve a level 9 or 10 ashy blonde. I recently bleached my hair from a level 4 neutral brown to a level 7, after 2 processes. Some of the previous bayalage work I had done obviously lifted much more easily and I have some level 8 pieces in there. I hit it with a demi permanent level 7 beige blonde color and it evened out pretty well. My hair is in decent shape and I would like to bleach it again to get it to level 9 or 10. I am just a bit worried about the lighter pieces evening out with the rest of the hair. Tips? Advice? Thank you!

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
First post, everyone. Disclaimer: I am a rookie. I will do my best to follow the rules. I am trying to achieve a level 9 or 10 ashy blonde. I recently bleached my hair from a level 4 neutral brown to a level 7, after 2 processes. Some of the previous bayalage work I had done obviously lifted much more easily and I have some level 8 pieces in there. I hit it with a demi permanent level 7 beige blonde color and it evened out pretty well. My hair is in decent shape and I would like to bleach it again to get it to level 9 or 10. I am just a bit worried about the lighter pieces evening out with the rest of the hair. Tips? Advice? Thank you!
Welcome to Salon Geek.

Please confirm you are a qualified hair professional. Thanks.

Latest posts