Advice needed on a new gel polish!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babyg23

Reaction score
Good evening,

I was wondering if all your lovely ladies could give advice on a new gel polish.

We currently use Gelish, shellac (although not often as clients prefer the speed of LED cute) and OPI gel color (which we mainly use as we find it lasts longest) but I need to find another brand due to colour range. Gel polish is the service we mainly provide these days and with constant regular clients even with carrying all the OPI range and most of the gelish and shellac, I need more colours! Any advice on other brands to look at that are comparable?

I have no personal experience with it but I've heard good things about IBD Just Gel.

Artistic I like. Good colour range. Suppliers are Louella Belle x

Have you considered Gel II. The range boasts over 170 colours which include glitters and Reactions (colour change). There's no base coat, cures both in UV and LED. No harsh solvents in the formula (5 free compared to all the others which are only 3 free) and infused with micronised calcium and vitamins B5 and D resulting in healthier and stronger looking nails. Extremely well priced and 14ml per bottle. The UK distributors are The Creative Beauty Group. www.thecreativebeautygroup.co.uk

Steph xx

You still need more colours than what gelish,shellac & opi offer?? That's a hell of a lot of colours!
Have you tried layering?
I'd maybe invest in some pigments to cover what you can't with all your gel polishes. Would save you a lot of money x

I'd take a look at Artistic Colour Gel and LeChat. Both have excellent formula that flow nicely without being watery. I find that ACG has some unusual, fashion-forward colors not found in other lines. LeChat also has an interesting array of colors but particularly its mood collection with 24 color changing gel polishes.

This is my first ever post, so hi!...I'm a huge fan of ManiQ by young nails, I trained with CND Shellac so keep a wide range of each brand to give clients a wider colour choice :)

Latest posts

Back