Advice on gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brightbeauty

Reaction score
Hey Geeks, help needed...

I'm a die-hard L & P tech and have been for 11 years, been using CND for 6 years.
Thinking about getting in a gel system and wondered what you think is the best brand to go for?
I am qualified to use gel and have used a few different systems when I have worked in salons; IBD, Brisa, Alessandro, NSI. I liked Brisa the best out of these but is there anything better? I want a product, brand and company that will 'blow my socks off' and really impress my clients and myself. What's your thoughts?

Hey Geeks, help needed...

I'm a die-hard L & P tech and have been for 11 years, been using CND for 6 years.
Thinking about getting in a gel system and wondered what you think is the best brand to go for?
I am qualified to use gel and have used a few different systems when I have worked in salons; IBD, Brisa, Alessandro, NSI. I liked Brisa the best out of these but is there anything better? I want a product, brand and company that will 'blow my socks off' and really impress my clients and myself. What's your thoughts?

I would stick with CND. Brisa ia a wonderful product and you will not find anything better. Truth.

Latest posts

Back