Advice on getting to this colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairbyTor

Reaction score
Hi,

Can I get some advice on how to get my client to this colour please? I use Wella.

Attachments

• IMG_0934.JPG
    IMG_0934.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0914.JPG
    IMG_0914.JPG
    895.6 KB · Views: 107
You will have to lighten up her hair then use 55/65 all over - I add 0/65 mixatone into the colour also. Just be wary this colour fades very quickly.

55/65 came straight to mind too! X

I love Wella 55/65 for this kind of colouring

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1497383342.976151.jpg

this is 55-65 lovely X

I thought that 55/65 was a bit too red based when I used it previously and it didn't look right against the client's skin tone (in my opinion) although she loved it.

Looking at the target photo, it looks a bit more blue/purple based than red/purple?

I thought that 55/65 was a bit too red based when I used it previously and it didn't look right against the client's skin tone (in my opinion) although she loved it.

Looking at the target photo, it looks a bit more blue/purple based than red/purple?
I know what you mean but I think it depends with the base colour your starting with I've seen afew different outcomes with 55/65 the target photo being one of them. Could always add a violet mixtone x

Latest posts

Back