Advice on highlights please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairyh

Reaction score
Hi I am in need of some advice I have a new client that was a base 5 with red tone going through it like a 5.35,she wanted fine high lights so I started her of with just a t/ section to see how she gets on and she is now saying its to light.I used bleach with 6% this is the second time in a couple of months this has happened. What I am wanting to know is if I would be better using colour graphics by matrix or does this come up just as light a bleach?

Hi I am in need of some advice I have a new client that was a base 5 with red tone going through it like a 5.35,she wanted fine high lights so I started her of with just a t/ section to see how she gets on and she is now saying its to light.I used bleach with 6% this is the second time in a couple of months this has happened. What I am wanting to know is if I would be better using colour graphics by matrix or does this come up just as light a bleach?

Completely depends what tone she wants, you could use mocha or banana x

Probably mocha would be good thanks. I have not used matrix in a couple of years so I am a little rusty with it. I can't seem to find any matrix the whole sellers websites and only have salon services near by and don't like using them is there any were on line were I can get matrix from? I currently use Alan Howard but they have no shops in Scotland .

Probably mocha would be good thanks. I have not used matrix in a couple of years so I am a little rusty with it. I can't seem to find any matrix the whole sellers websites and only have salon services near by and don't like using them is there any were on line were I can get matrix from? I currently use Alan Howard but they have no shops in Scotland .

If you visit www.matrixhaircare.co.uk register as pro then use distributor locator that will tell you everything :) use mocha with promoter 8 :) lovely result x

Thanks for the help xx

Latest posts

Back