Advice on renting out a treatment room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katy pearce

Reaction score
Hi all,

I currently rent a unit (a Barn) in a small business park, next door to a hairdressers/barber/soft furnishing and dance school. I work alone offering natural nail treatments inc spa treatments and gel polishes, basic waxing/tinting, LVL Enhance, Nouvatan Spray Tan and facials.

The room is currently very open and run by appointment basis only.

I'm looking at expanding my business now by ideally splitting up the space in the barn to allow for an entrance room (where I will carry out my nail treatments) with a separate spray tan room and 2 x treatment rooms.

My question is what would be the best way in renting out the second treatment room. Id ideally like to get someone who offers different treatments to what I do like massage, eyelash extensions, Brow treatments etc on a self employed basis.

Just looking to see if anyone else has every done this and what was the best way to advertise etc and if you think its a feasible idea.

Any feedback would be great. I'm situated in Tardebigge, between Redditch and Bromsgrove.

Thank you

Katy x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back