Advice on which is the best acrylic powder and liquid to use and that's affordable

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindz76

Reaction score
I'd like some advice on what's the best acrylic powder and liquid to use is nouveau any good thanks x

I'd like some advice on what's the best acrylic powder and liquid to use is nouveau any good thanks x

Which system did you train with, and why are you looking to change?

Which system did you train with, and why are you looking to change?
I'm still training I have used nail nails products just wanted some advice on different products thank you .

I'm still training I have used nail nails products just wanted some advice on different products thank you .

I’ve not heard of Nouveau to be honest, but I’m not sure that it’s professional brand anyway.

To be honest, you’d be better off completing your training and doing your research first, before parting with any money.

In any event, consider a professional only brand, where the authorised distributors will be able to help, advise and provide customer service, just as soon as you’ve registered your certificates with them.

Many of the major brands have their own liquid and powder systems, but you won’t be able to purchase any enhancement products until you have qualified.

It’s well worth your while though having a browse through the Nail forum, just to get some information and facts about the range of l&p systems, particularly those which users of this site prefer and recommend.

Latest posts

Back