Advice re nail polish brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helengrace000

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm planning on making my first trip to a wholesales shortly- Capital. On their website they only stock Orly and Gellux gel polishes. And mainly Orly nail polishes. I presume their warehouse will be the same as their website?

Anyway I am just wondering what you would advise. I just want to start practising really and not necessarily committing to a brand yet. Do I try ones of these makes? Do I just buy a few?

I know there are so many different brands out there and don't know where to start!

I can't buy from a lot of suppliers as don't have my certificate yet. So thought a trip to Capital be good but they don't seem to stock much.

So basically any advice on where to begin would be great!

Many thanks xx

You need a certificate to shop in capital too, any reputable wholesalers won't sell to just anyone. I would highly recommend CND Vinylux, it's amazing no base coat and drys in less than 9 mins xx

Sorry I confused myself when writing that! Yes capital told me I need a certificate. I think what I was considering is that as I don't know which brand to go with yet I don't want to spend a lot. And most websites have minimum orders. So that's why I thought if go to Capital I can just buy a few items.

I know that's not even a question really is it!!!!!

I guess what I'm asking is:
Is what I'm doing a good idea?
How do people choose which brand?
Are there things I should look out for when trying them?

Thank you x

Latest posts

Back