Advice with dealing with this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reidebot

Down the Rabbit hole.
Reaction score
Yesterday I made the mistake of asking a child how his easter was. He preceeded to tall me that he still believed in the easter bunny but that he was starting to doubt it because he saw something in 5 he shop and that the easter bunny got him the same thing.

I told him easter bunnies can shop too.

XD

I didn't want to be the one to destroy this kids illusions. Anyway what would have you said or done?

Lol you did well!

My kids eventually worked out that Santa shopped at argos.

Mind you, how old was the kid? Sometimes they actually need to know it's not real, but definitely not your place to tell them! I don't think my lot ever fell for the Easter bunny!

Vic x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

Think that's the best thing to do. Usually when doubts start with kids they are on their way to working it out anyway. Least the parents can't blame you for ruining a childs magical view of the world or whatever lol.

Lol you did well!

My kids eventually worked out that Santa shopped at argos.

Mind you, how old was the kid? Sometimes they actually need to know it's not real, but definitely not your place to tell them! I don't think my lot ever fell for the Easter bunny!

Vic x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

still in primary school.

Latest posts

Back