Aesthetic training - through a brand or a course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blankyxo

Reaction score
Hi!

I really want to train in aesthetics, specifically skin peels and microneedling and work freelance in this field. I've had aesthetic training through a reputable clinic I've previously worked with, but don't have anything on paper (they won't give me my core of knowledge either as I done it through them). I'm happy to re-train as it was also a couple years back now, but am not sure how to go about it. For chemical peels, I'm not sure if I should go through a skincare brand? Or do a general course for skin peels/aesthetics? If anyone has experience in either, your advice would much appreciated! I also live in Greater London, so am open to London, Surrey or even further out :)

Thanks! Xx

Through a course as brand training does not give you a qualification only training day with product knowledge. There is also going too be changes made with these treatments so make sure you sit a level 4 qualification which covers the peels and microneedling so you don't need too pay out again in the near future xxx

Latest posts

Back