Affinage colour - any comments or information please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathair

Reaction score
Hi, what are your experiences with this product please.

I have been used to using Majirel. I am wondering why this product is so cheap compared to the Majirel. Affinage 100ml tube costs the same as 50ml Majirel.

xx

Where do u by affinage from?

Hiya, we swapped from majirel to affinage about 18 months ago and were really happy with it. They have a warm base so no need to pre pig for colour back, which you would be used to doing with majirel due to their green ash base. The colours in affinage are lovely and they last and last. They fall down a bit on the high lifts but they do a beautiful ammonia free bleach called ice cream which is second only to Platinium by Loreal. The colours mix 1:1.5 so you get quite a bit of working product for your money. They also have a developer called converter which converts any of their colours to a quasi so syncing regrowth with a freshen up is easy. We've recently moved on to Matrix which may seem odd after what I've just said but our salon is growing at an incredible rate and we felt that we needed a more global brand with better education to support us.
Also, affinage don't have much of a retail offering so if you want retail as well as colour you may want to look at another brand.
Hope that all helps x

Hi, Affinage is sold in my local warehouse. Liz, thanks for the information, you couldn't of given me any better to be honest. Its Majirel I am going to be changing from. I like the sound of the Affinage and like you say the Ice Cream and the converter are great products. They do a starter kit for about £100 that contains the essentials, so I am thinking about going for that.

Thanks, KH x

I've just started using affinage it's so fumey it's gave me really bad headaches while mixing and applying

I've used affinage for 8 years now! I find them great! Read the user guide for tips. Their products I'm not so keen on are the ice cream bleach and their violet/plum shades. Apart from that it is fine!.

Used it once quite a while ago and was pleasantly surprised , great colour result and the bigger tubes and mixing ratio made it value for money , haven't used it since though but would recommend [emoji3]

Latest posts

Back