Affordable skincare products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petals

Reaction score
I am doing a facial treatments course and would like some of you to recommend an affordable range of skincare products for me as i don't have a huge budget. Looked at Skintruth at Beauty Express, it looks quite good, but would love an organic range that's not tested on animals. Can anyone help please?!:)

Hi Petals
I have just posted a complete professional facial range by Natural Elements on ebay. They are organic and very good products. I had to buy the kit for a training course I did but I do not need them as I already had bought my skincare range so have not even opened them - was going to use anyway as a 2nd brand but never got round to it (we used the schools same products for practice so I can tell you they are nice to use and produce good results.) Have out them on at a v. low starting price as they are just taking up space in my salon!

PM me if you would like me to give you my seller id or any more info. Hth.

Last edited:
Hiya

I was in the same position as you around 3 years ago. I discovered Pure Fiji Skincare at London Excel 3 years ago, and am extremely pleased.

I currently offer the full range of Pure Fiji Spa, Facial and Body Treatments.

They are a fantastic natural skincare line, (not tested on animls) which offers a compact facial line that suits all skin-types.

In my salon we offer a hydrating facial for all skin-types, a skin brightening facial, and a firming and toning anti-ageing facial using these products.

Regarding the body range, they have an award winning exfoliating sugar scrub, which is absolutely amazing. The sugar melts during exfoliation and does not require showers, any excess you other massage in, or wipe off with a steam towel.

They also have various monoi massage oils. body butters, bath soaks, body scrubs, in 7 different infusions, Frangipani, Coconut, Gingerlilly, Mango..... and more. (These are the ones i stock.)

In terms of treatments they have around 12 different treatments, from Fijian Bobo massage which is a south pacic technique using forearms and elbows, (really good).

A sugar exfoliation treatment, called Tropical Paradise Sugar Glow Treatment. To the Royal Milk and Honey Ritual which is a body wrap using milk and honey to target cellulite and anti aging. This is my most popular one.

However there are lots more, Check them out!!

Oh almost forgot, and the best bit is the opening order minimum is tiny compared to other brands... only £550 plus Vat. And there is no set package as compared to other brands so you pick what you want, based upon the treatments you want to do, and thus dont have to stock loads of stuff which you may never use or sell, I have experienced with other brands.

Hi ,

You can't go wrong with AnneMarie Borlind . I have been using this range for years . It is well priced and as far as I know they do not have a minimum order.

No animal testing and both a Proffesional spa range for use in the salon plus all products in a Retail range as well .

Really does give lovely results and I am sure thy would send you some samples if you asked . Staff are lovely

You can get it from the Uk distributor

Simply Nature - 01580 201687

Hi Petals
I have just posted a complete professional facial range by Natural Elements on ebay. They are organic and very good products. I had to buy the kit for a training course I did but I do not need them as I already had bought my skincare range so have not even opened them - was going to use anyway as a 2nd brand but never got round to it (we used the schools same products for practice so I can tell you they are nice to use and produce good results.) Have out them on at a v. low starting price as they are just taking up space in my salon!

PM me if you would like me to give you my seller id or any more info. Hth.
Thanks hun, will do. I have just looked on Ebay. Natural Elements is what i use for training, and it is very nice to use. i'll PM you.x:)

Have a look at Moor Spa there products are very affordable and very good.
Beauty products | Beauty Therapy | Professional Treatments | Beauty Supplies- Moorspa.co.uk
Or contact jo at moorspa on here he is very helpful.

I would never ever buy any professional products off ebay that is a dangerous thing to do sorry if I offend!

I was taught using Skin truth and to be honest its crap!
What also puts me off it is anyone can walk into Salon Services and buy it so not really making it Professional.

Good luck with your choices :hug:

Thanks for the vote of confidence in Moor Spa and me (even though I have been pretty absent from here for the last few months - more on that in chit chat later).

Petals, my advice is that you get some samples to try out the products of which ever brands you are interested in. For therapists looking to start with us we supply samples that you can do a few facials with because we understand that choosing a skin care brand is a big decision that you have to get right.

I would also be a little wary of getting something off ebay just from a support side of things. If, and hopefully it wouldn't happen, a client had a reaction then it may leave you in a sticky position regarding insurance.

Latest posts

Back