After a week of using Shellac - AFTER the course, any better??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bex_w84

Reaction score
427637_240146812748787_210229942407141_471139_38031653_n.jpg

Hello fellow geeks...

this is my attempt at shellac after a few practice runs and after taking the shellac brings 'em back course...

any better than my last set?

Thanks

oh and sorry about the poor picture quality...my phone camera is rubbish!

anyone? any feedback appreciated as I am really keen to improve...thanks

I didn't see the first set, but I like them x

love the poka dots! i always just pay special attention to capping them so i paint them all and then go back and take the brush over the top of the free edge an sightly under because have you noticed even though you cap them after the 1st coat it shrinks? or is that just me lol but after the 2nd coat of cappping theyr fine. they look great around cuticles. id pay for those :) x

thanks for the feedback :)

I got told on my course that we were not to cap but just 'seal' the free edge....? x

oh thats really interesting,its been a long time since i trained, so whats the difference? would be great to know :) i dont want to be doing it the old way lol x

as you do the stroke down the nail flick the brush over the edge and seal it...don't add extra product to the brush and paint the free edge as it will cause chipping...not sure if that is the old way? just what I got taught the week before last.

hth :) xx

Latest posts

Back