Aiming at pregnant women idea?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kim.ro18

Reaction score
H, just a query, I am starting up ,and wondering weather I solud have a whole part of my buisness aimed at pregnant women.

Has anyone tired tis, is it successful, and what to offer?

I know when I was pregnant I loved getting pampered etc,and I lot of local competition have nothing regards pregnant women?

Also is there any training specially aimed at pregnant women

Help appreciated

Hello

If you yourself have benefited from pregnancy pampering, this tells you there must be an interest in it.

I'd go for proper training in pregnancy massage and ensure you do your homework on what you can/can't do for the pregnant client. If there's no one in your area who offers treatments, you'd be mad not to go for it :)

Plus you can sell packages/vouchers.

Good luck! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

These are a couple of our packages

YUMMY MUMMY TREATS

mum to be - oh mamma mia 'put your feet up' -
using our luxury CND products, enjoy a soothing eucalyptus scrub. Cold stones are placed in between the toes before applying acooling marine mask for the ultimate 'put your feet up' whilst carrying that extra load. Includes polished toes of your choice . Finishing with a relaxing mini facial for that fabulus glow. £

oh mamma mia, the baby's here -
Your baby is here, are you in need of a little pampering? Let us make you feel fabulous. A relaxing full body massage using oils to help 'pick you up' finishing with a relaxing mini facial.. New mums need mothering too. £

We used to do the mamma mio treatments at my last spa. They come out and train you in the procedure and you go through the theory. Like contra indications specific to pregnancy and things. They were lovely treatments and good products and they were really popular. Alot of people would buy it as a gift for friends or wives etc. HTH

Yeah I loved it, and I know I've seen sme in a dif city soooo over priced, I though I can do things like, facials, massage( with a bean bag bed), ,mani pedis etc and at a more affordable price, and do offers so they'll be great gifts.

Ooh think I need to have a look at that mama mio thanks.

Latest posts

Back