Airbrushed nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sortedcres

Reaction score
I have been practicing colored acrylics for sometime which are ok on nail tips but on live hands - disaster!!

Please can someone be my guardian angel and offer me some adive I am at the end of my tether!!:confused:

what problems are you having?

I was trying to do some flowers with colored acrylics, a basic bridal design but it's abit hit an miss, one hands fine the other seems to have no direction. + How do u do a scene on the nails?

I am using ezflow colors?

I am not sure if maybe its the beads, the crush or even my ratio and iv'e tried tro upload a photo but to no avail

sortedcres said:
I was trying to do some flowers with colored acrylics, a basic bridal design but it's abit hit an miss, one hands fine the other seems to have no direction. + How do u do a scene on the nails?

I am using ezflow colors?

I am not sure if maybe its the beads, the crush or even my ratio and iv'e tried tro upload a photo but to no avail
Did you get this months scratch there are a bridal flowers in it - is this what you are trying to achieve

Latest posts

Back