Airbrushing - going nowhere

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodacious

Reaction score
Both myslef and my nail tech spent tons of dosh on the equipment, paints, stencils and betwenn us near on a grand outlay and as of yet we are getting now where!

Downside of living in cornwall as there isnt anyone to really show us how to do it!...grrrr I seem to have some gun control and can do the spray on tatoos, but when trying to do fingers just get the stuff every where!!! seem to be so cack handed..LOL!

So if anyone knows of any courses in cornwall then please let us know, if not we are just gonna give up and probally sell the stuff to someone who knows what they are doing!

Sorry for the rant just getting totally hacked off with spending money and never getting any return from it!

Its a real shame you can't get to Sidcup...Chocolate does a great course for us geeks. Its a 2 day course and you learn LOADS...!

Bodacious said:
Both myslef and my nail tech spent tons of dosh on the equipment, paints, stencils and betwenn us near on a grand outlay and as of yet we are getting now where!

Downside of living in cornwall as there isnt anyone to really show us how to do it!...grrrr I seem to have some gun control and can do the spray on tatoos, but when trying to do fingers just get the stuff every where!!! seem to be so cack handed..LOL!

So if anyone knows of any courses in cornwall then please let us know, if not we are just gonna give up and probally sell the stuff to someone who knows what they are doing!

Sorry for the rant just getting totally hacked off with spending money and never getting any return from it!

Got to sympathise with you on this one, I'm having problems too.

Bodacious said:

thats my point vicky! It's the having to travel misles. It costs you a fortune to do stuff which is not paying for itself so to speak. Not only do you have the cost of the course, but you have fuel, accomodation and time. Also the cost of staff cover for you when you are not there.

I wonder if choclate or someone would consider doinga roadshow or somethinga nd coming down here as I am sure tht we are not the only ones who would be happy to attend a course put on down here.

I did chocolates course too and learned loads!! you start off by spraying onto paper then in grids and then write your name etc, just to get the feel of the gun and how far to pull the trigger back etc. then progress onto nails.I found the hardest part trying to spray 'dry' and getting the design crisp (masks are brilliant for this) by the end of the 2 days we were doing some really fab designs. I would thoroughly recommend it! my airbrush was gathering dust and now i cant leave it alone! also got shown bodyart on the course which was great. What problems are you having?

Hey guys, I am near you, I am from Plymouth. I did a airbrushing course through creative in Plymouth, It was a 1 day introduction course, but they also do an advanced one, so if you could get to plymouth, or call creative head office as they also cover cornwall. It's worth a call..

Latest posts

Back