Alfa Parf colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suse82

Reaction score
I love to hear everyone's thoughts & experiences on this range?

We use them in salon - they're ok - there is 2 ranges the ye and evolution - which are u interested in?

I used them briefly in a salon I used to work in . We didn't keep the range very long. My personal opinion is it's crap - I felt the colours looked lovely when done but went wishy washy ad faded by the time client was retuning for roots . Not for me. Xx

We just left them. They were okay colour wise but nothing special. I like some.of their shamppos but hated others.

As for the company itself, they were a hassel. Their representative wouldn't meet us half way and told us that maybe we weren't meant for them. Wefound that really disrespectful as we weren't even being difficult. They were just really unprofessional.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

At my old salon we were trialling alfaparf and I think they're no good, their colour made my scalp burn and several other clients we tried the colour on.
We ended up sticking with Lakme, they're colours are great IMO.

I think they terrible. Coverage poor & very warm or flat

Wow!! Not good reviews at all. I was thinking of using the whole range but after reading these posts I think I'll stick with schwarzkopf!

Schwarzkopf is far superior xx

We got that in 2 test aswel and never stayed with it, very wishy washy and didn't like the tints very green lookin to me, I love wella but it's exp

Schwarzkopf is far superior xx

Yeah I love schwarzkopf, but hadn't heard of Alfaparf before. I'll be staying with schwarzkopf def.

Latest posts

Back