All That Jazz vs Morgan Taylor?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs hardy

Reaction score
As the thread says which is your preference ☺

All that jazz 100% :)

All that Jazz all the way! Amazing colour range, lasts over a week, and has perfect coverage in 2 coats. :)

Morgan Taylor polishes look good in the bottle but aren't consistent with coverage throughout their range. x

I've been trying to decide between the 2 also as I like that you can match the colours to Gelish.

I'm also interested in the All That Jazz Mani/Pedi products - has anybody tried them? I originally thought the line was targeted at younger people so was concerned about how the products would perform, but having said that I've heard nothing but good things about the brand so far. X

Many thanks went for all that jazz x

I've been trying to decide between the 2 also as I like that you can match the colours to Gelish.

I'm also interested in the All That Jazz Mani/Pedi products - has anybody tried them? I originally thought the line was targeted at younger people so was concerned about how the products would perform, but having said that I've heard nothing but good things about the brand so far. X

I use both the chocolate orange range and the apple & cucumber and clients love them! They smell amazing and I've had kit Bing but good results. I also use the captivate cuticle oil- again smells amazing and the oils feel really luxurious if that even makes sense. So much better than ordinary cuticle oils. I think they are changing the packaging soon too. xx

I use both the chocolate orange range and the apple & cucumber and clients love them! They smell amazing and I've had kit Bing but good results. I also use the captivate cuticle oil- again smells amazing and the oils feel really luxurious if that even makes sense. So much better than ordinary cuticle oils. I think they are changing the packaging soon too. xx

Sorry to jump on but, do you know if all that jazz are changing the packaging on all the ranges and the polishes? I find them to look very consumer like, which has put me off before, but I like the polish a lot.

Hi! Yes, we’re changing the packaging of the manicure range completely - it’s going to be a black high shine. We are changing the cap of the lacquer which changes the look to a much more professional range! Hope you love it and can’t wait to show you all. If you have any ATJ queries at all, please feel free to give me a call on 01708 465 900 or email me [email protected]. I'll be more than happy to help xx

Hi! Yes, we’re changing the packaging of the manicure range completely - it’s going to be a black high shine. We are changing the cap of the lacquer which changes the look to a much more professional range! Hope you love it and can’t wait to show you all. If you have any ATJ queries at all, please feel free to give me a call on 01708 465 900 or email me [email protected]. I'll be more than happy to help xx
Thank you, I actually really like the packaging of the range it's just the polishes that I found too consumer but that's good to know it's being changed. I recently purchased the choc Orange range and I am going with a mix of Morgan Taylor/all that jazz so I can match as much as possible to gelish. All is working well and having great feedback.

Do you think you will bring out a foot/hand mask, I currently use the cream for this and massage with the lotion? X

Thank you, I actually really like the packaging of the range it's just the polishes that I found too consumer but that's good to know it's being changed. I recently purchased the choc Orange range and I am going with a mix of Morgan Taylor/all that jazz so I can match as much as possible to gelish. All is working well and having great feedback.

Do you think you will bring out a foot/hand mask, I currently use the cream for this and massage with the lotion? X

At the moment, we won't be! We recommend using the Hand & Foot Cream or the Bee Bar as a mask. I personally prefer using the Bee Bar, using a wooden spatula to scrape some off and then massaging it in. Then use the Massage Lotion on top! xx

Latest posts

Back