Alternative pedicures - cake/ice cream, etc.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stock at the moment the mojito cocktail pedis its lovely i like massage cream the best it melts in your hand to a light oil. I also like the foaming body polish in the shower and the chocolate bath oil. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

I've been doing chocolate treatments using different companies originally for nearly 7 years so I think they have stood the test of time & are not just a novelty treatment. Chocolate (decent stuff!) has actually been proven to be good for you. I know exactly what goes into the products I make & can safely say they are power packed with wholesome, nutritional ingredients which are full of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants and I know how lovely they leave the skin feeling afterwards.

As I have been offering chocolate treatments in my own salon for nearly 7 years I will put my hands up & admit they're not everyone's cup of tea/hot chocolate!, but those who have the treatments absolutely love them. I don't impose a minimum order amount so a therapist could be up and running for less than the price of a couple of pedicures so their investment is soon returned.

I spend hours trawling t'internet for ideas & inspiration & noticed a while back that a lot of the hip spas & salons in the big cities here & overseas were offering 'Mojito' Cocktails. I expanded on this idea to come up with different themes & flavours which have been really popular. My products can be used alongside therapists favourites or as a stand alone.

I personally think it's great to be able to differentiate yourself from your competitors & offer your clients something a bit more fun & quirky. Who says we all have to be mundane with what we do? If my stockists can introduce something new to stop their clients getting 'menu fatigue' then isn't that a good thing?

I personally don't do that many clients anymore but when I had my salon & staff that's one of the main things that kept them coming back - they always knew I had something new & exciting to tempt them with :)

Are their any choccy handcreams? I'm wanting to offer hand massages whilst colours are on in my salon x

Oh Dear BlueRose

You now have 2 threads on the same topic to respond to.

I find the chocolate massages are very popular,,, I love doing them to as the client loves them and the aroma in the room,on me and my client is awesome. I have also noticed a difference in the skin and the clients remark on how soft their skin is afterwards. The white chocolate body butter is absolutely gorgeous.

I find that this treatment has introduced clients to massage that wouldn't otherwise of tried it and it is excellent to incorporate for valentines day, mothers day and Easter, I will continue using these products while Sarah is still making them :)

Are their any choccy handcreams? I'm wanting to offer hand massages whilst colours are on in my salon x

Yes, I can do a Chocolate Orangey Truffle in a Massage Butter; Hand Cream or Hand & Body Lotion. Oh I also do a White Chocolate 'flavour' too :)

Yes, I can do a Chocolate Orangey Truffle in a Massage Butter; Hand Cream or Hand & Body Lotion. Oh I also do a White Chocolate 'flavour' too :)

Ohh the hand cream sounds lush! Are you able to send me prices or information of your website where i will find pricing?

Ohh the hand cream sounds lush! Are you able to send me prices or information of your website where i will find pricing?

If you PM me with your email address I'll send the price lists over.
My fb page Cognito Skincare has details of my website :)

Latest posts

Back