Alternative top/base coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireDix86

polishedpinkys
Reaction score
hi ladies..
Just wandering of any one could share there experiences/recommendations of an alternative base and top coat to IBD. I use IBD just gel polish but I'm finding the removal of the powerbond a pain and the top coat doesn't keep its shine. I seem to remember reading a thread in here a while ago but I can't seem to find it now.. Thanks in advance xx

I have a few ibd colors, I'm mainly a gelish girl, and I use the gelish base and topcoat with zero problems.

Any other suggestions ladies?

I use ibd just gel but also find it a pain to remove, I've stopped using the powerbond as it was literally welding the gel polish on to clients nails and I just could not get it off!
At the moment on my own nails I'm trialling ibd gel polish with my INK base and top coat, due to remove it but just haven't had a chance yet. It's been on for 3 weeks and lasted perfectly despite my nails getting incredibly long, I actually cut them all down yesterday with polish still on them, not a good advert for myself at the mo!
I'll let you know how removal goes when I get a chance x

Fab thanks Hun X

A little update- I removed my ibd gel polish today which I applied with my INK base and top coat and OH MY GOODNESS! It removed sooo easily!
Just as easy as if it was an ink ilac colour coat! By the time I rubbed the nail as I removed the foil, just about all the polish came off in the foil as I slid it off!
Will definitely be using it this way in the future :)

Latest posts

Back