Am I sad?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracyjayne

Reaction score
I get right excited when I have someone coming to get their nails done (I'm still training) I just like getting all my stuff out that and always feel proud of myself when I'm finished am I sad or there is anyone else the same? X

I trained in 2007 and I'm still exactly the same. I absolutely love my job, there's not one bit of it I dislike (except pedicures but I dont do them any more!)

Nope!! I think I must be sad too if thats the case :D

I love the smell of monomer lol sure that shouldn't be right but I really do. And the buzz you get when your clients just loves the nails you have created for them.

To have a job where you feel like that after 1, 5, 10 or more years makes us pretty lucky I reckon :)

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one everything put away back to cooking and cleaning :( x

Im a hair geek but im same just finshed my level 2 and mair stuff is my pride and joy lol
And when i do some ones hair and they love it im soo happy x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I don't think it's sad at all!
Doing nails, hair etc is a skill so to feel proud that a client will be wearing your work is normal, it's something we've all worked at and put effort in to doing and doing well!

Latest posts

Back