Am I wasting money?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Repooc

Reaction score
Hi looking for advise whether I'm wasting money on more training.

I'm recently new to waxing and did a basic waxing course with Salon Services and have just booked on Kim Lawson's Female & Male intimate courses in late May.

My dilemma is the basic course didnt touch on facial waxing nor hot waxing, I'm chomping at the bit to get my new waxing business moving however, I dont feel I have enough to offer. :( Im HD trained so I do know everything about brows!

Been looking at Axiom wax academy which have a 2 day bootcamp course running in April covering strip, peelable and roller for face, body plus includes male Brazilian costing £500

Really need some advise here... am I wasting money on this when Im going to Kim?? or should I find another cheaper course to boost my knowledge and confidence....your thoughts would be much appreciated x

Kim and Andy are both fab trainers and you would not be wasting your money.
There is more than one waxing technique out there so train with both and take the best of each trainer and make yourself amazing.

If you are worried you don't know enough about waxing to be doing Kim's courses please don't worry, she prefers her students to learn from her (so they don't have bad habbits to overcome), you have done a basic waxing course and that is all she needs to teach you intimate, there is NO need for another waxing course before Kim's as she will teach you what to do and you will leave feeling VERY confident (I have done Kim's female intimate course).
There were students at my training who had never used hot wax and Kim will show you what to do and make sure your doing it correctly as part of the course so please don't worry, you have chosen to train with one of the best in the industry.
I would say attend the training with Kim and then see if you still feel you need more training, I'm sure you will feel confident after Kim's training but if you don't then you could look at booking on the Axiom course.

Why don't u do Kim's Speed Waxing course first? I did that one day and Intimate the next. I'd never waxed before. Good luck.

Thank you so much for all your advise and support...think Cloughers is probs the one I'll take up, then if I'm still not 100% perhaps then consider going with Axion. Cheers guys xx

Latest posts

Back