American dream hair wefts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guys, i have to agree with passion for hair on this one. i used american dream before sallys started to stock it, and its not great quality hair at all. it becomes frizzy and breaks really easily, even when using the corrects products and brushes etc. when they have been washed or even if it is humid outside, they turn to candyfloss (not actual) making them impossible to style. i think that if you are looking at hair on the american dream price level, then noble sleek do fantastic quality hair. its does not split when it has been cut, nor does it shred or get matted. also, although sallys is generally fantastic, the american dream they stock is in small packs at the same price as the full packs from independent retailers. hope this helps x
Posted via Mobile Device

indian women part with there hair as they se it as a sign of real beauty to have really long hair, and as a religious race they have it cut to , if you like, sacrifice something valauble, so that i.e, a sick child may be healthy, yano that kind of thing! hope that is explained ok haha! x

Thinking of getting some of these and was just wondering if anyone has tried them and what they're like? (the clip in ones)
hi havent tried that make but just got some gloss hair extensions from vani-T tan and they are amazing.

L

Hi V Hunter,

The 2ft is actually the width of the strip not the length :)

The length might be 22" long (on the bum) but 5ft wide weft which you could divide up & put on clips..

Hope that helps! Oh also the weft is a bit looks a bit like a grass skirt? If that helps!

Jane

Some people have fine hair so even if they grew it that long they wouldn't have the required volume.
Some people have that hair which naturally stops at a certain distance.
Some people are growing it and want something for the inbetween stage.
Also I think some people have a job where they have to look sensible & perhaps want to add a bit of glamour at the weekend with the clip ins!

Latest posts

Back