Angel Locks - can anyone supply?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisy020913

Reaction score
Hi having read so many good reviews about Angel locks Mongolian wefts I wanted some to make up my own clip ins . I can't locate anyone in my area that has them . Can anyone here help me ?

I'm after 16" , roughly 120g , and a 60mix .

Thank you in advance

Anyone ..... Please

Pretty pleAse

Why don't you order online??

Because I don't do extensions . I just want them for myself to make clip ins . They won't let me order because I don't have an account and to get an account I have to of done extensions , which I haven't . :(

Because I don't do extensions . I just want them for myself to make clip ins . They won't let me order because I don't have an account and to get an account I have to of done extensions , which I haven't . :(

Hi I will order them for you if you like ?

OP, are you a hair professional?

If not, then this thread will be moved to Ask a pro. I'm the meantime, please update your profile details as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back