Angel Remy stock?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yazmin

Reaction score
Is anyone else finding angel remy are out of stock a lot recently? Mixed wefts and stick tip 20inch
I can't find anywhere similar price range for decent hair. Tried euphoria and not keen xx

Remi catchet or transform

i too would like to know of suppliers with similar quality to angel remy. as the customer service with angel is awful. too many times ive recieved the wrong hair or packs of hair missing and never an apology. just a really long process to get resolved (after having to cancel and refund clients) complete money grabbers basicly. no care for customers what so ever. they make life difficult tbh. desperate for a new supplier now

Try requesting samples from various suppliers
i too would like to know of suppliers with similar quality to angel remy. as the customer service with angel is awful. too many times ive recieved the wrong hair or packs of hair missing and never an apology. just a really long process to get resolved (after having to cancel and refund clients) complete money grabbers basicly. no care for customers what so ever. they make life difficult tbh. desperate for a new supplier now
Try requesting samples from suppliers,it's the only way to find reliable extensions as you can't always believe everything you read

Try requesting samples from various suppliers

Try requesting samples from suppliers,it's the only way to find reliable extensions as you can't always believe everything you read
Yeah it's shocking and guess what they have removed the colour ring too so assuming that's out of stock too!! I'm new so trying to bring clients in and test hair is a nightmare Xx

unfortunatly i have clients booked in and would take 3 months to test each hair personally. all samples are useless tbh as it could be anything and all feels the same first off. i may try prestige myself to trial i think they are ok now they have changed the hair.so will see in 3 months or so, will do an update x

Is anyone else finding angel remy are out of stock a lot recently? Mixed wefts and stick tip 20inch
I can't find anywhere similar price range for decent hair. Tried euphoria and not keen xx
I'm having the same problem the last 4 times i've tried to order hair its been out of stock and I have had to let clients down! Did you manage to find another similar supplier?x

I'm having the same problem the last 4 times i've tried to order hair its been out of stock and I have had to let clients down! Did you manage to find another similar supplier?x
I havnt yet, I used routes then used angel remy the other day and you can tell the difference between AR & routes xx

Have you tried Glamlox hair extensions? The hair is amazing

No I'm still struggling iv set up an account with routes for budget range but don't think their quality matches to AR according to people on here, iv herd good things about prestige xx

Transform Mongolian Indian mix I use that it's 180g slightly thinner on ends but I just trim x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1496424278.487214.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1496424301.814100.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1496424321.125115.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1496424354.640778.jpg

Their all transform Mongolian Indian range

Their all transform Mongolian Indian range
I fit a lot of tiny tip hair and they don't fit the small rings I use :-( but I have tried their wefts which are beautiful just shame their longer length isn't double drawn xx

Latest posts

Back