Angel Remy users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy86

Reaction score
Hi there

I am thinking of using Angel Remy as my current supplier has increased their prices.

I like the hair but am aware it can be quiet thin.

Can I ask you AR users how many bonds/packs you would use for a good coverage full head with AR?

Thank you x

Used to use 9 or 10 as the strands are fine
The bonds are terrible to remove and sometimes I could be there 5 hours plus
Hair is nice though just not enough of it

Used to use 9 or 10 as the strands are fine
The bonds are terrible to remove and sometimes I could be there 5 hours plus
Hair is nice though just not enough of it

How can you be allowed on here? You work for transform hair and slag off your competitors?

How can you be allowed on here? You work for transform hair and slag off your competitors?

She doesn't work for transform actually. Transform is based in Wales and Cheryl is in Tyne and Wear. I also love transform and use them as they are one of the best suppliers I have found for what I'd call your average clients and their budget.... doesn't mean I work for transform. And she wasn't slagging off, merely giving an opinion which is what the OP asked for

She doesn't work for transform actually. Transform is based in Wales and Cheryl is in Tyne and Wear. I also love transform and use them as they are one of the best suppliers I have found for what I'd call your average clients and their budget.... doesn't mean I work for transform. And she wasn't slagging off, merely giving an opinion which is what the OP asked for

In another thread she says a comment that makes out like she works for them. And considering its an online website she can be anywhere and work for them.

Just don't think its fair that she can slate other companies like that.

Angel Remy are good hun :) I use them when my supplier runs out of colours i need. Ignore the argument . What supplier were you with to begin with?

I was with Euphoria. I've heard the blondes are having bad batches too which puts me off and the stock is never in! Hanley who do you use?

I was with Euphoria. I've heard the blondes are having bad batches too which puts me off and the stock is never in! Hanley who do you use?
Handley*

I use Prestidge transform and angels locks. I wasn't to keen on angel remy if I'm honest,

I do believe Cheryl does use other company's as well from what I've read and recommend just because someone loves a company don't mean they work for then there's several people that love sjk and only recommend them it don't mean they work for them everyone have there own preference, the best thing to do is get samples from several company's and judge for yourself

Any other Angel Remy users?

I like the hair but as said above the bonds are a nightmare to remove took me four and a half hours with their own solution, really like transform x

Hi there

I am thinking of using Angel Remy as my current supplier has increased their prices.

I like the hair but am aware it can be quiet thin.

Can I ask you AR users how many bonds/packs you would use for a good coverage full head with AR?

Thank you x
I use them as one of my suppliers on occasion. I've used the single drawn hair maybe 3 or 4 times (I prefer the full 1g flat tips they do) and find you basically have to work out what would equate to 150g for a full standard head,or more for thicker hair. The quality of the hair itself is very, very good. I've done refits using the same hair and its always in beautiful condition. The hair is pretty bombproof itself and stays silky ( I always trial any new hair with a regular client who really puts it through its paces, not only did she love it, it withstood the many weeks of constant abuse!) but the thought of having to add more bonds just to make up the thickness, puts me off a little, hence, why I prefer their 1g flat tips (they only do these in 18 inch though) The bonds were hard to remove the first time I tried, but i find the best way to remove them quickly is to ,'crunch crunch crunch', with the pliers, spray with their solution, and they slide out quite nicely. Not my first choice of supplier, but definitely one of my main 3. Hope that helps x

Last edited:
I use angel remy all the time. I find the hair last anything from 4-8 months so spot on at the price. Full head I use anything from 8-10 packs generally but 20" i do tend to use maybe 10-12 packs and charge accordingly.
As for removal, I have honestly never had an issue and I use these bonds day in day out. Squash the bond with pliers, spray a tiny bit of isopropyl alcohol on it, squash again and it slides out with no residue. Full head removal in 1.5 hours tops xxx

P's if u want a nosy at how a full head looks etc my work fb page is full of them lol siobhan brennan hairdressing xxx

I'm not slating anyone their hair is great and recommend them all the time for wefts I'm just not keen on their pre bonded

Latest posts

Back