SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cleigh87

Reaction score
I’ve currently got full head bleach I used wella blondor cream bleach with 20 vol and I used 9a box dye, I’m wanting to use full head tint once my root starts showing can I use wella kp 10/8 as that’s more or less the colour my hair is and my natural base is 7/8 if I can’t what vol do I use and will it blend? Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,002.4 KB · Views: 0
I’ve currently got full head bleach I used wella blondor cream bleach with 20 vol and I used 9a box dye, I’m wanting to use full head tint once my root starts showing can I use wella kp 10/8 as that’s more or less the colour my hair is and my natural base is 7/8 if I can’t what vol do I use and will it blend? Thanks
It's not the same. 10/8 will not lift your natural colour to give the same result as bleach and tone.

I would use 12.89 12% that's hight lift tint and it's an ash colour, which would help if you vase 7 and below. X

I would use 12.89 12% that's hight lift tint and it's an ash colour, which would help if you vase 7 and below. X
Sorry terrible writing. High* base*

Latest posts

Back