Annoying towel fluff - table cover options

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZNailz

Reaction score
Hi everyone, happy new year :)
I'm becoming frustrated with tiny hairs coming off the towels I cover my mani table with and have noticed in a lot of videos, people seem to have thin, lint free, hospital pad looking sheets?

What do YOU use to cover your surface and what are they called that I should search for?
Thanks in advance :)

It's driving me crazy too, and to be honest even some lint free pads have fluff. Hell! Fluff seems to come out of the freeking nowhere for me.
I work from my spare bedroom and it's carpeted and that probably doesn't help. I'm also curious to hear how other geeks deal with Fluff-gate

I use a towel, covered with kitchen roll (for which I find the cheap £1 stuff is better as it's stiffer and thicker!) and for lint free wipes I use wax strips cut up as they are the only thing apart from OPIs lint free wipes that I find are actually lint free but so much cheaper than OPIs! I don't get any fluff now, apart from when I do my own nails and I'm wearing my fluffy furry dressing gown... x

I use a towel with a piece of couch roll over it and don't have any problems. I also use the mundo lint free pads which are good.

And I'd like to ban clients from wearing fluffy hairy jumpers on their nail appt [emoji23]

Latest posts

Back