Another Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeepPaws

Reaction score
Helo everyone!!
I feel I haven't been here for ages. I have nosed in and out for a short time but I have been busy on other things and haven't had the time to look at everything......boy! I have some catching up to do!
I have been trying to sort out my Logo for the new venture thats about to begin, I have been sorting out prices... they take some time don't they!!??!!
Tomorrow I am on my Creative gel course which is exciting. I cannot believe that 6 months ago I knew absolutely nothing about this profession and now I really feel I have found my niche! I have created a nail den (Pictures on my journal), my very few clients love it! Scarey as hell starting out again but enjoy the ride!!

Just thanks to everyone on this site for the info and great help!:wink2:

Helo everyone!!
I feel I haven't been here for ages. I have nosed in and out for a short time but I have been busy on other things and haven't had the time to look at everything......boy! I have some catching up to do!
I have been trying to sort out my Logo for the new venture thats about to begin, I have been sorting out prices... they take some time don't they!!??!!
Tomorrow I am on my Creative gel course which is exciting. I cannot believe that 6 months ago I knew absolutely nothing about this profession and now I really feel I have found my niche! I have created a nail den (Pictures on my journal), my very few clients love it! Scarey as hell starting out again but enjoy the ride!!

Just thanks to everyone on this site for the info and great help!:wink2:

Good luck hun i am really enjoying gel at the minute i do find it alot hared than L&P but think its because i've used it for so long... nice to learn something new have fun with it xx

Yep Good luck aswell! You will love Brisa, totally different to L&P but beautiful!!

Latest posts

Back